Terms and Conditions
Shangri La Journeys Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
- For bookings, first Clients need to fill up the Trip Reservation Form which you get from our agent or download from Company website in order to confirm the Trip. And then 20% of the total amount should be deposited on Company’s Account. You can find the company’s account number in the Trip Reservation Form.
- Rest 80% of the total amount should be paid before one month prior to starting of the Trip.
- Cancellation of the trip should be done 2 weeks prior to starting date of trip. 20 % deposited amount for booking is non-refundable.
- No refund is paid once you participate in the trip.
- Domestic Flight may be delay because of bad weather in mountainous region. So, in this case Shangri-La Journeys will pay you prior to your cost. But for delayed return flights, clients should bear the cost as per the daily trip.
- Against uncertain circumstance like Flight delay, Strike, Accidents, we advise our clients to take out personal travel insurance. Such insurance should cover the medical service and transportation cost i.e. Helicopter or evacuation.
We Are Affiliated With